"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



I view my chatango,
I view Weiyi's blog,
I view my facebook,
I view my lil pet,
I download adobe,
I download msn,

the moment my com is fixed.

I miss these little things so much.
Yayness, its now fixed. Shout : Arhooo~
Sounds like any idiot wild kid, lols!

Just kidding.

Oh yeah, msn just got finish downloaded.
But its not the one I wanted! ): I don't want
the newest one but the previous version before this.

Any kind soul, please kindly search the link for me?
I will do my part as well, but I couldn't find it.

But Weiyi, I know you're very willing to help me right?
Take it as a return of lemon coke, can't?! Hahas.

Anyway, I miss my pet Sasa alot during this "break".
Ouch, I couldn't feed her, play with her, earn coins with her.
What a miserable life for me! T.T

During the "break",

Sat night went out drinking with Dad. Yes, he got drunk.
tsk!! I reserved Duran cake for God-Dad but he never turn
up. Annoying but forget it, I had my favourite foods. :)

On Mon, happened to saw Derek on the way to hospital.
He was kind enough to guide my Mom and I there, thanks.
Anyway, I'm so clumsy that I gotta my dates all mixed up.
Grrrr...

Tues, I did nothing!

YES, I MEAN TOTALLY NOTHING WHEN I GOT CRAZY
AND DRAG MY PARENTS TOGETHER WITH MY GRANDMA
TO IKEA! *ting* =)

While waiting for Grandma to turn up, I met my old classmate.
Hi there! ;)

Ikea shopping was great, awesome, fabulous!
I eat, buy, eat, buy, eat, buy and eat alot of stuffs.
My dad's grumpy face looked at me! ><

Couldn't help it but I'm your daughter! Talas~
Lols. Grandma seems to have a great fun too, so nice.

That night, my stomach is filled and bloated with foods.

Followed by today morning.
I woke up as early as 6am?!

My nose was bleeding and I couldn't help it but to get off my bed!
Mom gets me ice onto my forehead but it doesn't seems to be a pretty cure.
15mins past, excessive lose of blood.

Wow wow with that headspin.
Since I couldn't get on to bed, I went for breakfast with parents.

Spent my time outside for awhile before my com was fixed.
And here I'm posting right now! :)

Recent topic was to organise a class gathering before schools
start for everyone of us. My suggestion was to get a theme and
venue would be the Reservoir but Yk suggestion for movie followed
by Sofra..

Hmmmm, 4E's please give me more of a suggestions!
Hope it would be a successful event before this month ends.

;)

Okays, I'm meeting my little pet : Sasa.
Goodbye! :D