![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Caught Confessions of a Shopaholic yesterday. Too tired to blog it last night, hahas. Went E!Hub with the girls(ONLY) thanks to uh huh~ My plan was so so so ruined! But nevermind, at least Calvin Apologise. -^^- Forgiven then. For only once? Yeah, only once and its the last time that such bloody thing is gotta happened! Grrr.. Glenn's birthday cake had been eaten by Dad. Cause didn't get the chance to give it to him personally, so sorry. As I've said, the plan was RUINED?! Thats why! Wth. Angry angry angry, mad mad mad, frustrated frustrated frustrated... Movie start around 3.15pm. Spent time at Arcade beforehand, weiyi was catching her dolly for Jaymas. Lols! $ spent, 32buckies. Anyway, the guy in charge is handsome, oh my, couldn't take my eye off him, just kidding. lols! Honey, not only we are shopaholic but we are also "boyaholic"? Lol! Shh~ Movie was Wow.Wow, very nice! If only I get to be like her, buy buy buy buy buy but not sell it, I would be the richest girl with many clothes in the world. Hahas~ So nice, I want them ALL! So shiok(: After movie, went NTUC, bought SUSHI(yummy).. Cheapest Sushi found in NTUC is found at E!Hub, so people, I've spons you the place. Lol! Bought grapes as well, I like it! :D Took bus 17 from E!Hub to 85market. Stand all the way, leg hurts so badly.. Dinner time start! Fried prawn noodle, very yummy, shared stingray, very nice, very hot and spicy that I almost teared. Hahas.. Oh yes, I saw Jack Neo, the director of films(?), with his family having dinner. Though my eyes are small, I got good eyesight(: Honey very pity, couldn't take any nice food as she's sick. Get well soon kays(: Went seperated way, homed. Today grandma pray and cook nice food, I'm doing at her house right now! ^^ Alright, breakfast cum lunch is ready for me, I craving for fooooooooooooooooooooooods!! Bye~ Baby, for the fact that I haven't been writing to you for so long,
I've been missing you. Through day and night, I've been thinking, when will you be back. Recently, life been busy for me.. how about you? I had been dreaming of you as well, funny dreams, thats it. Baked brownie, but its a waste, you couldn't try it for me. April is coming followed by May, I'm excited.. hope you get back soon by then. April 09th is coming, our one year, time seems to pass so fast. Its one year by now. But well, my love for you will never change. Not even a single bit... Baby, Wifey loves you(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |