"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Baked Brownie today, so so so successful can?!
I'm totally happy and crazy, I jump and hop around because I've pass! :D

Lols.

Afternoon, Kymber came over. Bathe and played with her, so adorable. Oh my, how sad when a Mom go out for a holiday and she is left behind. Thus, this few days I will go visit her! (: Promise to bring her out tml. Yayness.

Grandma thanks me for baking cake for her, but I felt so, .. I don't know how to describle when she thanks me! Just so glad and happy.

Saturday event resume, movie followed by dinner at 85market(;
Timing should be around 2pm at EHub?
Is that okay with everyone?

And and and...

I may be leaving Singapore to Malaysia for a few days.
I don't really wish to go but relative had an serious car crash accident with a damp on her head, 3 broken ribs and bleeding kidney. It is a basic courteous to at least visit her.. Travel planning to be update again then.

Well, I guess that is all for now.

Calling HP service perhaps a in a few more days. My speaker isn't working and in order to shut down my com, I need to press the button TWICE. So, everyone can see that this com is crazy right, like duh..

Breakfast with Mommy and Daddy tml! (:
Goodnight.