![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Annyong hashimnikka! (: Early in the morning I open to my blog website, I saw Ben "praising" about my brownie. Yeah, so nice of him. So I decided BEN, Zin, Jason, Marcus, Derek, Dickson and... must try the ones I made. >:D Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahas~ Secondly, I saw CYK asking me to marry to a pakistan guy. So unglam~ *cheh* I rather married to a Indian guy as the country is nearer to Singapore and they are both black! :D LOL! -Craps- Enough. Mood changing for the better! :) My hand is recovering, yayness. While helping Mom to wash her dishes that day, I got cut by the dropping knife. !^&*#@ It left me a big wound, so ugly! T.T Nevermind, its recovering. :D Oh Sam online! Oh CYK talking to me on msn! Oh today is Wed means got 4D! LOLS! As if I buy 4D, hope Mom strike any one of them today! :) I want buy alot of things from her winning prize! :P Thats why I pray for her. Is this good or bad kid?! -Good^^- Lee Mong Myrong~ Lee Mong Myrong~ Lee Mong Myrong~ The show is ending in 3 more episode. ): No more handsome hunk. Don't care ; I must get married to Korean. Hahas. -Siao- Later on must go look for tibits, its for my show tonight and... whats more?! Shall I bake brownie soon, Ben!? Hahasssss! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |