![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
2pm!
I watch him online yesterday. Sounds despo. Hahas. Early in the morning woke up around 9am?! Couldn't fall back to sleep as Mom woke me up! She was sweeping the floor, banging the door as if nobody business. I dreamt that she saw something and rannnnn away. Stupid girl, me. Lols. Yesterday started to join pet society. Named my pet as Sasa! :) Now, I got a 3 room-ed house. :D Yayness. So happy when I achieve them one by one. By now, I should have received 8 trophies! Great job, lil pet! Yesterday was talking to Agen and he asked about Pet society. He told me that he is lazy to create one but today..... he is in its application already. -.- Alright, fast move. Hahas. Get me some gift though my level is higher than yours. :p I got three special person talking to me yesterday. Its random and surprising topic. Hahas. Agen, Kenny and Simon! :D loves, studies, friends, show: Sassy girl ChunHyang .. Okays, call me Dr. Sandy in future. Your best best counsellor. Lol! 老王卖瓜卖自瓜! :D So Kenny is our Melong while he call me Cailian Jie. The evil girl in the show. Hello, can I have a better role, plssss?! :D &, he gave me Melong's Mom role. Am I really that old?! T.T Long time didn't get to chat with each other, miss everyone.... Miss.. him.. as well.. But well.. I'm not sure if I spelt correctly but somehow the meaning is there. A person with Chinese C6 couldn't expect much right? Lols. Its raining soon, again! I wonder if I did recommend any wrong place for Bro to go out with his girlf. Pray that it never rains there if not I really did suggest a very wrong place. Singapore is small, I only realise when whatever places I told him, he say "NO". Laugh out loud! Jason Birthday is on 1st April, must remember by hard. I keep forgetting dates and stuffs. I won't want to get sensile at this age. Shall get into my notebook, every single one birthdays. Its important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bored and I didn't know what to post. Currently chatting with Honey about tent. She wants to get herself a biggest tent. Yes I replied. " Big enough to keep you inside and throw you into the sea "... Tralalalalas~ :P I'm not sure if the message is convince. But, you will never lose me and I'll still love you as much! ;) Perhaps the way I expressed it wasn't right. Sorry people, mislead you guys. But, I'm seriously feeling fine and alright. >:D Tala, thats Sandy Lim! Alright, Honey is back from her ******** job. Gotta chat with her in msn then, goodbye! :D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |