"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Woohoo!

I'm back from a Gabbage sales.
Early in the morning, got woke up by Mom.
Aunt asked me to accompany her to her friend's house.

Yes, for the so called "gabbage" sale. :D
Anyway, all of her goods were sold new.
Etc. Bally shoe for 800bucks is only sellin for 5bucks.
Worth it right?!

None of the goods are fake brand.
Its all brand new, import from other countries as well.
All goods are only worn 1-3 times.
Condition still in nice shape. 9.5/10

The idea of having this sale was to get rid of old stuffs.
The owner have too much of any thing, thus, she is
selling it away at low price.

Branded clothes are sell at the price of only 1dollar!
-WOW-

There are many other items too.
If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.
The sales ends tml.

Be quick! :)





Under the same piece of sky,
what do you so when I'm missing you?
Do you do the same thing as I did?