![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Whats more?
Uttering disappointed in you. Forget it, now I get to see the true side of you. Thats it! You lost every trust I had for you. What a guy I know, I ought to believe what they comment you in the first place! Nothing but a flirt. F.Y.I : You're the one who is not professional in love, not my classmate! No different from a gigolo! Whats wrong with me right now? I'm having a sudden mood change, yes, which means its mood swing. Seriously mood swing, not kidding. Enough of everything at times. Your nonsense is madding everyone. Told you to change, you'll regret soon. Idiot, stop bugging every little things to me. Once I said its enough, its enough. If you going to push to my limit, I'm making you suffer double. Get it? Act smarter. 1. I'm rejecting dates.
2. I only believe what I saw. 3. I'm rejecting myself to talk to you. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |