![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
What a day! :D Wooots, I got my very second pay. My own hard earn money! -twist- First thing I do, get my breakfast fill my stomach. Followed by a shopping along Bugis street. I know this is crazy but I just couldn't resist myself. I brought a total of 4 t-shirt along the street. Wow Wow! Mom says I'm like a rich taitai now. Rich taitai call the shot. But Mom, money is used very fast. Went back Grandma house to play with Baby Kymber. Dinner was settled with PepperLunch. It was my treat for Mom and Sis. Heh Heh! ^^ &, I saw Agen, Keon Ah and Steven too. Say hiiiiiiiiiiii & goodbye. Went shopping around after dinner and....... Hehe... . . . I BROUGHT A SHIRT AGAIN! =) Totally insane, I like it. Wuahahas! Brought a Little Miss shirt from Bossini which costs me 15buckies. :) Grab it, its selling fast and cheap. Not cheap but its on 40% discount!! How could you ever miss it?! >< Went home, settled down.
Mom got "crazy". Went TM again to get OP stuffs. I brought a bag, its Mom's treat this time round. She got several bags for people like my cousin too. Idiot. Whats the big deal with hisssssss 'bird-day'. If you got to step on my foot, I'm gotta HATE you for life. & another faggots Cousin, irritating bums. Just a google? Whats the big deal? You want new one right? Throw you with all googles then, f-er. Fine, back to my topic. As all the shop were closed, we packed KFC for supper. Thats it, goodnight. Mom is nagging like.... nagging.. lols. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |