"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Went over to Cousin's house today.
Its boring as the 2 mothers left us bored at home.

Luckily, we got stuffs to do.
"Show off" our school year book.
Hahas.

Of cause, she seen Him and she think he is good looking.
Your cousin, me, won't have such a bad taste okays.

Yaya~

Anyway, today was a bad hair day for us.
We started camword but none of them seems nice.
Only a few that I've upload in my window live looks better.

Click here for photos. :)
Thank you.

Today's brownies were gone, so unsuccessful.
Mommy is always unfair.
Fine, I had a great time too.

Forget it.
I would do it again tml.
Honey, would you like to come over and join me?
I guess you would like it very much.

Get maria to accompany you to supermarket for ingredients please.
;) Or even ask Maria to get it for you, save you all the troubles.
Heh heh...

Well, I'm pretty tired right now.
I gtg bathe before my show gets started.

People, channel U ; 7pm.
Sassy Girl-Chun Hyang(:

Go watch it, don't call me during this "peak" hour.
Thanks.

& Butty Cousin, email me your application and stuffs.
I will read it by tml. Sorry. Regarding to anything just
msg me alright. Love you, muacks~

Gtg, bye! ;)