![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Mom got me my baby photo. Hahas, so cute. I'm not kidding okays. You may say I'm thick skin but I still want to say I'm cute! x) Hahas~ Yk, click the red X button if you think you will puke. I know you will read this. Lols! These photos were taken when I'm about 4th-5th month. :D Mom took photos of me every month, how I'm growing. Yayness! So sweet right? Even Sis didn't get any photo every month. ;) Perhaps tml, I will post more photos when I'm 3 yrs old. Stay tune, hahas. Sorry yk, couldn't accompany you today. Other day make up to you then, if possible. Yayness, I received Vibol's first photo. :) More to go, but I would only share with myself. Hahas~ Privacy alright. Ok, enjoy the photos. I want go view more of my photos now. Bye bye. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |