![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Picture speaks a thousand words. Never forgetting my Pal ChunMin and Bf, Juliet. ;) . . . Ytd's is Uncle Kelvin Birthday too. Happy birthday. I made a personal call to him, so sweet. Ha-ha. All the best for your work. Lets Pray ; 1. Honey's Dad. 2. Yk's school. Really hope he gets one soon. 3. My RP. if only... Oh yes, I wish Vibol all the best in USA! ;)
Er, ya. We do chat at times if some readers are shocked to hear Vibol's name. Lols. He is doing fine, except something that he don't like. Hope he do visit us back in town again. He said perhaps during summer. Looking forward to Nick Dear and his return. Still remember that I promised Nick to fetch him when he is back. I wonder what is he doing right now. I suppose its 5.20am over at Vibol's side. He woke up, no. He didn't sleep yet, sounds better. He promised to get me photos each time we chat. So I'm looking forward for the first one soon. :) Good luck Vibol, goodnight/good morning! :D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |