"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Actually I do,
but now I don't.

(;(;(;




So tell me, was this love?! ;)


This whole afternoon was almost chatting with Pal.
Guess that our randome topics really scares us off like mad.
Ha-ha.

We asked each other question starting with the topic "death".
Readers, what thought do you have regarding this topic?
How/where will you go after death.

Question, Question, Question.. mark?! Lols.

I'm bored, waiting for the time to pass.
I'm waiting for Christopher to end his lesson so we could go
out for dinner and followed by a movie(maybe).

He had been changing time with me.
From 4.30pm to 5pm and to 6pm and finally 5pm.
He say he will explain to me later, well?

Anything, its up to him.

Oh shit, I forget to call Weiyi. Dang~
Ok, I shall stop posting from here and meeting Christopher soon.
The time now is 2.44pm(:

Goodbye!



fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog