![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Morning honeybunny:) I miss you so much! See, you have neglect me! Awwwww~ Hahahas. In the morning I went back school. Saw many of my friends, yayness. A big thanks to Ms choo who offers me such a great help. I'm very grateful and due to the rush of time, I'm sorry that I forget to thank you! Travel time to RP is long enough to let me have a nice sleep. ;) My goreous Mom made us alight at the wrong stop. Never mind, I had my fill with Macdonald. Hahas. Just to submit a few piece of paper made me travel all the way. BUT I FELT SO WORTH IT! :) When I'm on my way back, I saw a cute small china boy heading to school. Mom try talking to him, he speaks in a way that both of us don't understand. Next, he glance at us. Good boy! -wth- Fetch Sis back from school, I'm so tired. Went to bed which I had blog earlier. Woke up, watch my Sassy girl Chun Hyang(: So bored right now. Tml is Sat. :) I'm leaving her to you,
take good care of her. If you dare bully her, I will have a showdown with you. :) & Baobei gone crazy! Keep saying that he wanted to woo me. -Arhem- Hahas! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |