"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Morning everyone! :D

My bad for not replying your msg last night, Christopher.
I'm fast asleep, sorry!
Pardon me >:D

Yesterday was fun at home.
I took out all of my clothing and hang them somewhere else.
I took some rags to clean my wardrobe, so neat!
Next, I arrange the colours of clothes into my wardrobe.

From black to white!
Yayness, so fun, so successful, so crazy.
Hahas.

Anyone need relief stress?
Try that. Lols!

And as for today,
I'm waiting for Chris's reply followed by a make-up course
the whole day. Heh heh~

Mom is going to be my tester where I can draw anyhow,
anyway on her face. Sounds bad/fun?! Hahas~
-Revenge time- Kidding :)

Its alway a bad experience to wait for 7pm.
A long waiting hours, a miserable time when the show
only lasts for one hour. T.T

I'm introducing, Sassy girl Chun Hyang.
The actors in this show are cute, hilarious.
I don't know why I like it so much but I just love it so much!
Hahas.

Whats more for today?
I guess thats about it. :)



Sassy girl Chun Hyang
Channel U, 7pm.