![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'm back, yahooo! ;)
Shopping with Shirley is fun alright. Laughs so much especially when we saw something. Hahas. Something refers to hot guy! -chill babe- Talked with Honeybunny this afternoon. I miss my honey, she wants to spent time with me, you see? Cause she feels bad and wanted to listen to my sad stories. -Giggle- She accompanied til Assy Shirley came. See, she is late again! Bad bad.. Went to shop around, as usual, nothing much. Took bus15 to Whitesand and I went to catch the 1buck toy. So cute okays. First try I caught Lilo & Sitch. -Evil laughs- Clever me, -tongue twist- Heres a photo of it though its not very clear. Say hi to my new toy! ;) When we're about to leave, this nonsense guy came... I heard this Boy A shout : Hey no, come back. Boy B : Nevermind, I help you. He walk towards me and a turn back to his friends. Alright, fine. I walk away. He tap on me and say : M*~ ____________. My first reaction : Lets go, Shirley! Well, I mean, Hello?! Can you not anyhow tap on people's shoulder? I could shout for molest alright. ~!@#$%^&* Pissed off. Met Nazia at Mac. She hopes to see me soon in school. Oh yeahs, babe! Its very nice of you each time I met you. We went off for my dinner and went walking around. AhBen came and he saw Hanwei. Oh well, hi & bye as usual. Lols! I went off as I don't wish to disturb a couple. Baobei and Mr.TKY accompanied when I'm on the bus, thanks. ![]() Its always been moody for me whenever I take bus21. I came by his little hut, our should-to-be place when we meet up. The place we used to sweet talk about. I miss every little things. So I hope this photo helps in my little memories. Its great to hear that you'll be back again! (:
I'll wait. Even nothing comes out to what I hope for. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |