"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I was packing some photos when I came across Jerry's which
reminds me of something which happened during 'O' level.

So I came to post about it.
See, one day it will be part of my sweet memories.
Well, I do sound sicko if I'm mixing Jerry and 'sweet' together.
But see? Its part of my class, my classmates, my 4E1. ;)

Okays, back to the topic : Jerry.
And yes, he was the so called big brother in our class.
He is quite a cool person, everyone agrees.

Oh yes, he is very picky in girlfriend. Hahas.
Thats him, our Jerry! -laugh out loud-

So yeah, 'O' practical.
Everyone was pretty nervous.

The classroom key was held by him thus we are unable to
enter the classroom. He rush over to help us open and was
scolded by the teacher in charge.

Everyone was unhappy and yet couldn't do anything.
We all felt bad and sorry towards him, countless of apologise
doesn't seems to appeal us. He just smile away and say its
alright.

Since then, more people admire him, of cause?!
Hahas. Yes, thats class spirit. Somehow miss it badly now.
The time we all used to spent together sitting under the
same roof studying the same stuffs that we all know about.

But now, everyone turns toward different directions.
Its a very memorable things to recall.
Yes, shall 4E1 live in the heart of everyone. ;)

4E's, all the best kays.
We will meet one day...



Browning throughs the photo, I realise how fast time had flied.