"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



I love you very much. Whatever happens I will only love you.
It's ok if your not yourself today. I'll wait for you. I hope that
you will take care of yourself. I love you very much. If your
tired and you need someone you can lean to, I'm here always
supporting you. :D

- Kuya's translation. Thank you.


Above drawing was done by me while waiting for Weiyi yesterday.
Do they look alike or even did my drawing improve?
My art had turned rusty after so long of holiday.

Honey, we have yet visit Daiso, spotlight and Art place to look for
art materials. Shall take this time to do something I like and sell them.
:) ( yes, together with my brownies, cookies, cupcakes ).

Oh, talking about brownie, I remembered something.
I'm baking Brownies this afternoon. Told yk, if my brownie is successful,
I'll get them one each tml! ;)

Tml meeting up peeps as usual to Bugis for dinner.
So cool! :) Plenty of photos to be taken tml! So excited. Hahas.

Mom is back, I gotta bake brownie now!
Gtg. Bye-eee~ :D




R-andome.bs :


Pin up of the day! :)