![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I finally remember one very important thing to post.
I've been wondering for days what I had miss out though he informed me. Lols! Okays, that very important thing is... . . . Congrats Bread Bro who had a very successful interview and got himself a job! ;) . . . Sorry if I'm late but see, I wish you congrats at that time too. Hahas. . . . Aunty took off days, so cool for her uh. She told Mom that she wants to fetch me to her friend place to be a model. Like, oh okays. Its not that I've never been before. But its this coming friday night! & You know, Saturday Dad have to pick me up and they will start gambling again! tsk! So maddening. Should I go or not?! Somehow I promised Weiyi that if I got no registeration to do, I will go swimming with her. Awwww~ How?! Arh, whatever it is, shall decide by tonight. Going back school with Weiyi to meet Yk and friends later on. I'm suppose to msg Wy when I gotten up but I guess she is still sleeping. Will msg her later on. My breakfast was pushed to 1pm. What should I do now? Get bathe, return my aunty call, wait for show to start? Lols! Perhaps I will post again tonight or tml. Somehow I love blogging now! :) Can't you tell that I could have as much as 3 posts in a day?! :P Maybe because I'm bored or whatever. Byeeeeeeeee~ :D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |