"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Happy Valentine day to all.
Sorry I'm late.

I woke up doing nothing as I'm awake by Juliet's msg.
Couldn't get back to sleep. Thanks to her.

Call Honey and get ready to meet up.
Was out the whole day, just back home posting.
Sorry.

Thanks Honey for your hard work.
Appreciate it so much, love it baby!
:) Spongebob is our fav. cartoon isn't it?
Look like we always share many fav. point.

* Luckily not our boyf. Lols! *

Love you sweetheart.
Hope you have a comfortable feeling wearing
the shirt I bought for you! :)

Meet up at TM. I'm the first to reach! :D
We had pepperlunch for breakfast, followed by movie
at Marina Square.

Saw my dearest bro, marcus tan.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&....
I finally saw my SISTER-IN-LAW!
Woohoo, damn "zai". Bro, love your sis who is "advertising"
your girlf now. Hahas.

Happy Valentine day to you two.
Last long enough to invite me for your wedding! :)
Also, I want shark fin soup for dinner that night.
Wuhahahahahahahahas~

- sweet couple -


Yk, LY, Vin then joined the FOUR OF US. :)

The curious case of Benjamin button took us a total
of 3 hours!! Oh my, my ass cracks. Hahas.

LY don't think its a nice movie.
Its foolish spending 3hour in the threater.
Honey and I think its rather alright.

Becos : Benjamin button is handsome! =)

Movie ends, rush off to meet up Mom.
Forget to take photos with Honey as we are wearing
the same shirt with different colours. Hahas.

Yayness, Valentine day for me was a spoilt day.
I was a bit disappointed in something, not happy
about something but I enjoyed myself after the movie.

Well, I'm getting real tired.
Goodnight.




Nicky Dear, I miss you.
:D Muacks.