![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
What a tiring day-yyyy~ Not much energy like a battery with low batt now. My eyes are so sloggy. I had a fall, I had a cry, I had a sleep, I had a yawn all in a day. Yayness! ;) Incredible, I done so many things. I did more than these. Arh, whatever. I'm not gotta reward myself, idiot. - Haha - I woke up real early, you can tell from my previous post. Honey and I went Brownie/Cookie shopping at Shing Shong. Bought our ingredients, we went for breakfast. I'm so sorry that I must trouble Grandma each time. I reach at her house about 10am?! We started work and I got my chocolate dough done very fast while honey is only measuring her sugar. This is funny. Hahas. Funnier stuffs is behind. I thought I'm winning SL but see, my cake got burnt. It turn out to be as black as charcoal, as awful as.. I don't know?! Everything turn out to be black and smelly. Well, I baked the second time while Honey is on the way to her winning track. She made a big dough, poking through the flour to make a face out of it. People, its good that you guy don't look for the process of making certain things. - It will gross you out(: - My second try fails again. I bake for the thrice. I pass it this time round! ;) Baking time is just nice, oishi! Hahas. Grandma praise me, thank you. So honour. Yk called us in the morning and afternoon. He seems more anxious than us. Oh well, you want try some of our product? Hahas. Honey, whatever we bake today is a secret okays. - You know your cookie.. I know my brownie... - Lols! Help grandma to wash up, its my duty since I used it. I'm filial, towards her, perhaps only. Hahas. Okays, whatever. I went off treating Grandma one of my cuppy. :) Headed for Badminton, I finally got myself sweat out. Had been wanting to do sports but no one accompanies me! I must do it now, I'm getting fatter everyday! )": Thats very bad! Awwww~ Ted, Zin, suggest me to go for gym. But, I never enter before. I do feel weird if I do so. But, I wish to try! :) Sudden urge, lets shout : Yayness! :] Hahas. I'm hyper yet tired now. Jp fetch her brothers down. Today my 'mei li' not with me, thus never attract her brother to play with me. Lols! Only people there get what I meant. This is sickening, but her cute brothers brighten up my day(: After game, went for Long John Silver at Bedok Inter. Had my clam chowder, Honey and I just love it so much. We had another slide order, Fish stick, so yummy-yyyy. We want more! >:D -Greedy little pigs- Had our filled, we went off to take bus. I had a fall due to the non-friction shoes I'm wearing. Off I fall with my ass stick onto the ground. Yes, I gave a shout, I'm sorry. Somehow I seems to lost the sense of my balance that I didn't even realise I'm falling until I sat on the ground. Sweetheart got me held up and clean off the dirts off my leg for me, thanks so much and the packet of tissue. Brave Sandy gave a smile and up she stands and off she goes. :) God reward her by sending her a rainbow when she is on her way home. Sandy is so happy, yeah! :D:D:D -She made her 7 wishes- It really put a bright smile on my face today. I hope Honey is not handling something tough on herself right now. Anything just give me a call okays, I can't promise what I can do, I can't promise to make you laughs but I can promise to cry with you. ;) Anyway, I'm lucky that I'm able to catch my 7pm show today. Cool~ If there is nothing else, I did to go for a rest. So tired..... Goodnight. Baby, sleep tight. Click Brownie for today's photo! ;) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |