"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Get ready for a sticky treat! :D
I'm browning through http://www.sticky.com.sg/ and
I've realised so many shape, so many different taste of sticky.

Let me share some of them with you.
Its making me itch so much, I want them all! :)

I wish I could get a big bottle and squeeze all favours into it
and have it as and when I like. Anyone sponsoring? Ha-ha.
Just kidding, I'll get them soon. I hope.


Pink love heart lollies : One of the choice I wish to get.
Pink Grapefruit rock : Sounds so grape. I want it!
Apple rock : Apple a day, keep the doctor away! ^^
Banana rock : How would a banana sweet tastes like?
Blackberry rock : Anyone into this favour?
Butterscotch : Sound so buttery, bleah! :p
Cherry rock : They all rocks! =)
Eucalyptus : Got the Egypt feel? Hahas.
Ginger : Look so much like honey favour right? But... yucks.
Influenza : Ocean mint? I'm not sure.
Kiwi fruit rock : Look so real, who will bear to have it.
Lavender : Used in food? Think of perfume?
Mandarin : Chinese New Year not yet over! Hahs.
Nationwide Oil : If you got not enough, you know what to do.
Passion fruit rock : Give you the passion to eat? LOL!
Peach Rock : One of my favourite fruit! :)
Honey, lets get one for you soon. With our name on! :D
Regular rock
Mix rock
Raspberry rock
Available in lolipop too!


How was it? Was your saliva dripping all over?
Get them now. One for you, one for me! Hahas.