"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Friends gathering at XinYi's house.
I must say that the atmosphere is really weird.

Everyone of us had grown up,
gaps seems to be drifted further.
Not much topic.

They have their own friends and I don't have much things to do too.

Uncle gamble the first round.
Lost money.

Another Uncle came,
we win money! ^^

I got 3 strike at one go, lucky me!

This year, we left quite early.
Went back to Grandma house.

Uncles sercetly went out to buy a birthday cake for us
as I've mention earlier, our birthdays are linked.
Grandma, Aunty and Uncle gave me Angbao(:
48buckies in total.

Yayness, extra allowances.

I guess I would have a hard time posting after tml.
I'm meeting a friend out for dinner and maybe followed by a movie.
3th-9th Feb, I will be away from home to CHALET! :)

Woohoo, what a life! xD

Stay tune and I hope to get update soon.
Goodnight! (: