"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Finally, I get the time to blog about the days I spent in chalet.
Perhaps I will just cut out and go for the main point.

1st day of chalet ( 6th Feb )

Aunty is working, unable to check in on time.
Felt its a waste to spent on a night when no one is staying.
Thus, check in on her behalf.

Mom accompanied me while Sis waited for Dad to end work.
While waiting for Dad to reach downtown, saw Marc.
I was like Wow Wow! So concidence. Hahas~

Get everything moved into the chalet.
Help Dad to carry his precious Majong table into the room, tsk!
After that, went for dinner.

Earlier on while waiting for Dad, Mom and I had already eaten.
However, when Dad had his dinner, we eat as well! :D
After dinner, go shopping around, its nothing much actually.
Guess what know? Dad brought us to Hei Sushi followed by BK.

Arhem!

We aren't any 7th month ghost ok.
We are just great eaters. Hahas~

Its around 9pm, we went back to our room, light off after 10pm.
Goodnight! (:


2nd day of chalet ( 7th Feb )

Good morning, lets give a few yawns. Hahas~
Woke up by Parents. They wake up damn early okays, they even
went out for breakfast.

Well, what to do? I loves sleeping(:

Sis and I wish to get KFC for breakfast but we wanted lunch set.
Got no choice, we waited til 11pm. Meanwhile Dad suggest us to
play Majoing. ._.

He told us if we don't play, no breakfast for us.
If we lost, no breakfast for us.

I refused to play and I got scolded by everyone. Fine, I played.
First time I win a few rounds. Hahahahas~ I'm a Majong Noob okays.

11pm reached, shout stop and went for breakfast.
Then, went WhiteSand to shop.

Dad brought Sis a Nike sport shoe which costs 80bucks plus.
Kinda jealous as I wanted the Adidas sneaker but he refused to get me.
But, he got me a pair from Bata! (:

Very nice, very sweet colour and very smooth texture.
Awwww, thanks Dad! :D

Mom brought me a Make-up kit as I wanted to keep many many of my stuffs.
Thanks! :D

Went back Chalet, Majong again! ._.
Aunty finally came, I get to see my Baby Kymber!
Kakas~ Accompanied her til night's BBq.

I did most of the job this time! :D
As we have a total of 3 rooms in the chalet, its a chaos!
Dad gambling in one room, Mom in another room,
leaving Sis and I don't know what to do and where to go.

Thus, I end up standing there BBQ.
Fine. I get to see my aunty's friends.
When I was thatttttttt small, they brought me out.
Somehow got some impression when I first saw him.

He asked the same question as me to my aunty.
" Was she the one you brought her out when she is young? "
" Was he the one when I'm young, you brought me out with? "

Hahas. We got good memories, aren't we?! :D

The night spent was awesome.
Even drink some. Again, Alize passion and Dry gin.
But Dad got knock out first, he even vomit. ._.

Mom got a hard time cleaning him at night.
Uncle brought us to SUPPER at Macdonald! (:
He headed home after that while we went back to sleep.

Its 3.45pm at that point of time, good night! :D

3rd day of chalet ( 8th Feb )

Too tired to wake up, settle breakfast with cousins.
Went swimming almost the whole day, my skin is so damn tanned!
Uncle drive us home, fall sleep til the next morning.

Yesterday went to Grandma house.
She cook nice foods, yummy.

I'm going over now too, goodbye! (: