"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Define Vocabulary?

Oh my god, somehow I forget that this B*TCH doesn't get along well
with Vocabulary. What should I do then? Hmmmm...

Its hilarious, you know?

Getting scolded for nothing as this B*TCH thinks that my vocabulary
was used wrongly. Well, take a mirror not only to look into yourself but
yes, use it to reflect the words you found in your dictionary.

I suppose you read all words the other way round as I realised that whatever
bullshit languages you used are all refering to yourself.

I'm sooooo glad that you had realised your true self and get to know the
mean side of you. Serious, I'm so happy and excited for you.

Knowing that you're just a dumb(:




************************* NOTE **************************

Get the hell out of it!
Enough of your stupidity.
Its embarrassing and as I've said,
its so much like a fool.


1. If you think I'm mentioning about you, you're too thick skin.
2. If you got any problem with me, please leave your BIG NAME.
3. If you spam, I ban.
4. You jolly well know who you are.
5. If you think msn is a better place to ask me who I'm refering to,
I will say : " I won't entertain such a stuffs ".

If you can, so do I?
See how stupid it is and please, wake up, thanks!
If you going to pick on me, I'm going to pick a million dozen of problem on you.
Get this : Not because I'm guilty but I'm clear consious! :p


Damn you, I'm so happy right now with this craps that I'm posting.
Its like, lifting the stone in my heart down.


Oh ya, one last thing.
Hey you, BITCH! :D

Honey, you got me as backup, rmb?
Wuahahahs~ Follow me, it will make you an angel(:




COPYRIGHTED. Thanks! :]