"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



A good piece of news for myself. :)
RP responsed.

Hope its a good start.
I don't wish to get disappointed again!

Btss, I'm going back tml to collect my CCA result slip.
Then, travel all the way to RP and I must get it submitted by 12pm.
Hope I'm able to hand it in on time.

Wish me luck luck people.
I'm so excited! >:D

& Sweety honey, I almost forgot about yesterday.
Do hope he is doing fine.
Anything just give me a call alright, I'll be there for you.
;)



Lastly baby, you finally got back where you're from.
I suppose it had left great memories for the both of us.
The path we created left us plenty of laughters.
No doubt, I won't forget you. And you know what?
You've been kept deep in my heart.

Thanks baby for once everything.
I love you, still, no change. miss you.
Do wish you're doing fine, take good care of yourself.
(:(:(:


If you think you're the only one who is so childish to scold everyday,
then allow me to warn you this!

Enough of every nonsense you're doing.
How much longer must each and everyone of you continue with your nonsense?
Which normal human being will curse and swear at others every single day?
Tell me!

Are you just being too bored or trying to attract attention.
Since everything turns out to be like this, I don't even need to say anymore.
Yes, you! I'm saying you : Teopeishi and Marc loh.

Just what is wrong?! So what?
I'm pointing right at you now.
Cut those craps from your repeating style.
Whatever bla bla no gut, whatever bla bla mocking shit!
I don't give a FUCKING DAMN!

ITS SO IRRITATING MIND YOU!
Anything regarding this, come straight to me!
Anyway, we will be meeting out to settle this piece of shit!

Venue : Bedok Reservoir
Time : 10am
Date : Sat, 21th Feb

Come out, if not I'll be waiting at your doorstep.
Get this fucking shit clear once and for all!
Just wtf is wrong with everyone!

Goodnight fuckers.

Marc, not that I'm scolding or writing bad stuffs about you.
Since you must get Yk scolded so badly when he didn't done much wrong,
I don't sees the reason why must I be soft hearted this time round.
Scolding people in your blog makes you feels good right?
How about this piece of shit that I've just posted makes you feel?

If you got the gut, you will be writing Yk name in every single of your post.
But what have you done? Freakly writing " this person ".
It makes me feel so bad that I think every single thing you wrote are just
refering to yourself.


Yayness, I felt so shiok from saying out all these fucking and crappy shit
which got stuck along my blood vessel for so long! Just damn great.
Not happy? Your problem. I'm off to bed.