"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Baby, its 1.16pm according to my com now.
I could feel its pretty cold right here.

So I wonder if its going to rain over there too.
So what are you doing? Hanging yourself around
Lan shop like how you used to tell me about your
life there? Or are you walking along the beach?

Okay, just hope you will wear more clothes if
you're cold.

-Sign off-

Wasup dude. ;)
I've created a new blogskin, myself, though
its abit of stealing here and there.

At least I did my best without asking anyone for help.
A clap for myself, yayness! :D

Its raining soon.

So many things run through my mind now.

How are you, ?
What are you doing, ?
Have you been eating fine, ?

These question just flow, couldn't even rest for a sec.


I got to go, I picked up an important call.
I hope it would be you but its never.
I want time to rewind as we can be happily together.

Everything, I mean..
Yes, to everything of the past..

Confused? I won't know what I'm talking too.
Forget it.


I feel like making chocolate suddenly.
Since Zin was chatting with me on msn ytd,
I said I would make them some. ;)

* Can be eaten, no worries!

Hahas..