![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
" Aiyo, what a coincidence. Honey, what are you doing here? " Hahas. SayLee and I totally freak out. Laugh my ass off. Honey, Jp and I went Clark Quay. On the way back, the MRT is fully packed. Thus, abit separated from them. When we are alighting, I started this : " Oh hi, so coincidence. " Then this Honey continue, from MRT to dinner to bus stop and finally to my house, we had been say " oh, so coincidence ". Hahas. Learn from us! :p Reached home, I even msged her. " I guess I saw you, so coincidence. " Lmaos! . . . Today's outing is fun. Honey and I couldn't resist ourself from the clothes found along the street but, we ban each other! :D We managed it, yayness! Jp didn't spot anything to her liking, then we went to buy sticky. Oh man, I saw it on my own eyes! Its amazing of them to make candy in such a way! :) People, go try and buy it! I'm promoting right here. Hahas. Anyway, Congrats Dollah. Your chances into RP is high. Guess mine is slight then, sigh! Dinner with Honey and Jp was settled at Niwa. Oh yes, bought a bracelet, very nice! Shall wear it tml right, honey! :D I shall not post any further, I want catch my show now. Everyone, turn on to Channel U! =D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |