"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Yaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooo~ (:

One good news for myself!! My com was fixed.
I know its pretty lame but I'm happy okays.
:D

First of all, let me wish all 2008 'O' level candidates good luck.
Tomorrow is the release of result, may everything goes well.
As for the Sec 4 and Sec 3 retains, good luck for their prelim.
4E1, are you guys ready for tml? I hope so! :)

Readers, had been a long time since I've update.
Miss me? Hahs, I bet none. Alright, I've relinked.
Change my link in your template now! :D Thank you.

Life had been a tiring days for me recently.
Had been working and visiting every Poly Open House in Singapore.
So our travel plan was like from north to south, south to north. Haha.

Our first visit to a Poly was Singapore Poly(08th Jan).
Met up SL for breakfast earlier before Nabilah came.
Weiyi couldn't meet up last min as she was sick, uh huh..

Took train to Dover, its a long distance I must mention.
Saw Pradeepa but she off to meet someone else.
Thanks Christopher for being our 'tour guide' of the day.
He brought us around, explaining each of the sections before
he went off for his test.

We girls, made our way out and went off to Ngee Ann.
Met up with the WP except for Nas. By the time they had
reached, we had toured around the school and even had our
lunch : Fish 'n' chips, at the Makan Place.

They went off touring while we rest at the Makan Place.
Followed by, we went to look for SL's dad and he's so kind.
He fetched all of us back to Bedok Inter with his mini van.
Hahas, so cute.

Of cause, we settle our dinner at KFC before heading home.

As for the second day visit, we went Ngee Ann Poly(09th Jan).
Before hand, we meet up at Btss for their CCA Open House.

Yk met up earlier with Weiyi at 12pm. ._.
By the time I had reached, I've saw all my friends.
Who I've meant? SL, Weiyi, Nabilah, Dollah, Bobo, Hasan, Yk,
LeongYew, Nasrul and someone.

Paul came to say Hi to me :)
My most marvellous sister!
He promise to get me out on my birthday and wrap himself
through FedEx to get me as present! Hahas. He's great, isn't it? :D
And I've once promised that I would send him morning msg for
a whole year throughout 2009 but I've failed. :x

Saw Darren, my laopo.
Saw Ms choo, took photos with her.
Saw Shirley, she say I turn fatter. -.-
Saw many others!

Its around 4pm that SOMEONE say that we shall leave for
Bedok South Sec. But beforehand, I NEED TO GO FOR TOILET.
Hahas, lame. SL shall get what I meant while posting this paragraph.
I'm bad right, yeah yeah. I like it. Lols.

We settle our dinner at a Sushi Shop near Eunos MRT.
Had 3 sets of terriyanki chicken and 1 unagi set with....
additional of lobster salad, salmon fish and sushi. Wooots.

Somehow, the WP are getting impatient.
Hurry down to City Hall to meet up with them.
Went all the way to Yio Chu Kang for Nanyang Poly.
Wow, its a night out. Hahs.

We saw celebrities! :D
Oh my god, attracted by the singer.
Handsome! Handsome! Handsome! :D

We even brought Handphone pouch.
Same of a kind, very interesting and cute.
We even got one for LY! :)

Its around 9pm that Yk called us.
Asking us to meet up at Bedok Inter for supper.
Nas went home first. There goes my entertainment.
Couldn't stop teasing him during the visit to open house.
Lols!

" Darling, I love you. Goodnight, sweet dream and sleep tight. "

I told him this while he is punching his phone.
Hahs, he got embarrassed!!
Alright, shall stop pranking. Lols.

Reached home was kinda late.
Thanks Dollah for sending me home.
Turn in as early as I could.

The following day which was our last stop : Temasek Poly.
Thanks Douglas for touring us and even people mistook you
as Graduator from Seconday school. :x Also, thanks for the
drinks and introducing us the yummy chicken chop.

Met up with WP and the girls : Nabilah, Anisa, Sheila & Farah.
Gave Farah a BIG BIG HUG! She's a hot babe! :D
LOLS!

SL and I then went off to TM for shopping. Lols.
Gotta hand-made something and bring to school tml.
Spotted a Bucket bag, I wanted it so much can?! Oh my..

We settled dinner outside and finally, home sweet home.

As for today, Grandma is having steamboat for us!! Whees.
Sorry Yk and Ly that I'm unable to meet you guys! :P
Alright, shall get going. Goodbyb!



I miss 민병윤.
Baby, I've actually forgot 09th this month.
No more turning back for us?
I just wanted a last word before you go.