"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Wohoo! :D
Plenty of angbao collected.
My eyes are ROLLING~ everywhere.

Marvellous, I woke up early yesterday. ._.
Yes, veryyyyyy early! T.T Its about 8.30am.

I bathe, doll up and tried some make up with the help
of.....

.
.
.

MYSELF!

& I've succeeded! :)


LOL, lame. I know but I'm glad.
Even Aunty praise is pretty. She told me " 女大十八变 ".
I felt so... happy?! LOL!

Yesterday, first station was visited to Grandma's house at Bedok.
( as usual ) Had my breakfast and we headed to RedHill for another
Grandma's house. Had a little fill to my stomach. Grandma cooked
CURRY! Tell me, how could I ever resist it? Hahas.

However, its kinda disappointing.
My butt wasn't here yesterday.
Its okays, I'm seeing her soon as I'm going out with her TODAY!
Of cause, with her family. I guess we are going to some river and
then shopping. Finally, sending me home.

Thus people, I will only online tomorrow:)
4E1, shall we visit btss tomorrow?

Ok, tell me answer by tonight.

Its around 1pm that we headed to Woodland area for my
God Grandma's house. Had vegetarian steamboat. This, is
something that my Sis and I would never leave out every year.
Her vegetarian ingredient is damn, delicious. No kid I tell you.
:D

Then, its around 3pm that we went over to Aunty Eve house.
Stay put awhile and we left for Grandma's house. We headed
seperated way. Uncle drove Sis and Me together with Aunty
and the two kid. Daddy went over to pick up Uncle and Aunty
Susan together with their two sons.

Reached Grandma's house, settled awhile.
ALL OF US, went over to blk708 for some relatives and its 5pm
that we went over to blk(Dollah's blk) and leave around 6plus.

Baby kymber was soooo tired that she fall asleep the moment
she reached Grandma house. She slept til 10pm, thats long! Hahas.
All of us went home at around 10.30pm and I watched : 40 year old Virgin.

Its funny, no doubt.
Hahas.

Alright, I had taken tons of pictures.
Hopefully to be uploaded by tomorrow(latest).
Thus, stay tune for more photos. Hahas.

Okays, I'm going off to prepare now.
Goodbye.


Received Good luck Blessing from :
Weiyi, Liang, Nas, Rocky, HongSheng, Marcus, KunGeng, Honey, Sheila, Nabilah.
Did I miss out anyone? Theres more to go but I really forgot. Thanks alot.
Oh yahs, I miss out Paul. Sorry Sis, love ya! :D