"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Where soccer team got ruled under me. ^^


Headache, head spin, feverish.
I'm not feeling well now, very uncomfortable.
Shall take a panadol and rest early today.

Sorry Yk for not picking up your call this afternoon.
Make sure you call me back after your swim with LY and Vin.

Brought myself some sushi treats(:
Got Sis a California Roll, nice isn't it?! Lols~
I had for myself Raw scallop sushi, Eki sushi and as well as a Carlifornia roll.

Alice not working today.
Didn't manage to pass her the chocolate I got for her.
Heard that she fall sick. Hope she gets well soon(:

Sigh, NUH sent me my appointment card/date again.
Was expected to turn up for my screening test.
I really don't like but couldn't do anything. Sigh.

How would you guy feel if you're suppose to lie on the bed
naked and only a cloth to cover some part of your body and
a male doctor got a check up for you? Tsk, very unwilling right.
But, I got no choose. Sigh.

Anyway, the card was just to inform that there is a change
in my date for my screening.

What should I do now?

Feel like going for roller blade.
Feel like watching TV til 11pm.
Feel like having a tropical life.
Feel like tasting a tropical love.
Feel like seeing him once again.

Grrrrr...

Head spin, heart spin. Body spin as well.
Sigh.

Well, I'm taking my medicine now.
Goodbyb!