![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
What a nice beautiful morning with the sun
shining right on my butt and the bird chipping away! Nice composer? Wuahahas~ Okays, stop the craps! I'm pretty nervous right now. Can you guys imagine?!?! Couples of hours later we are receiving our 'O' level result. This is chaos! " what if I don't do well? " " what if I gotta go ITE? " All these bloody questions would be flowing through my mind! I must really thanks a person who always never fail to wish me good luck and constantly caring for me. That person would..... be . . . XINYI JIEJIE! :D Wooots, are you touched by me, sis? Lols. Thanks alot for the morning good luck msg which made me can't fall back to sleep now. I could get up early to think! Hahs. & SL, she say she would give me a call to wake me up as we still have incomplete stuffs. BUT!! Whats now? I didn't get her call and I bet she is still sleeping. Lols! Shall wake her up now. Ring Ring Ring~ Thanks Mommy for bucking me up too. She got my clothes iron, my shoelaces washed, my pocket money given.. Lols~ I thought I got into the wrong house. Hahas. Okays . . . Let me tell you guys something, I'm so so so over the moon last night. This is crazy, I know. The craziest thing I've ever done. ( thats what I felt so. ) We actually chat last night til I got into bed. we = refering to me and ___. Its not much of a chat but it made me felt over the moon. ( Or maybe even higher than the moon. ) I can hardly sleep last night and even dreamt of _____. Its crazy! Oh my god. Hahahas, I'm nuts now. La. La. La. La. La. ~ Felt so happy and couldn't even concentrate when I'm with Yk & friends. We went to gather for awhile at Bedok Reservoir. He wanted to have a gathering before result coming out. Lols~ Thats him, Yk! & thanks Dollah for sending me home first. Yesterday steamboat at Grandma house is superlicious! :D Baby Kymber is toooootalllyyyy adorable! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |