![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Want some taste on this birthday cake? Grab it, if only you can! ( its abit small to be seen right? lols~ ) Tomorrow shall be my Lunar Birthday(:
Whees, so happy. Mommy is going to make me red egg and vermicelli. Wish me luck and fortune, people. Lols~ Meeting honey in the afternoon to Bugis. Shop shop for her last minute clothes. I'm sorry couldn't accompany you that day and now, you have to do it last minute. She got me prezzie! Awww, so touched. She wanna be my twin on my birthday as she got me the same shirt as hers. :D My honey is so sweet right? I'm getting for her something else, shall be as secretive as possible! Honey, you don't even need to ask me to heart you more as I had love you the most!! >< Excited, happy, nervous, sad. Excited and happy. Because New year is coming. Nervous and sad. Because the posting result is coming out. No mood to post now. Not because I'm moody or sad. But seriously, my stomach hurts badly. Is my tummy wrong or the food I ate is wrong. Sickening!! Honey, wait for my call tml at 1pm(: Goodnight. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |