![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
From where I stop from the previous post, I shall continue from here. First of all, I must thanks these people who send me msg/online/blog/friendster : In a respective order starting from... 0) Siti!! :D 1) Queenie 2) Dear Nicky 3) Juliet 4) Sebastian 5) KaiLing 6) JiaMin 7) Benedict 8) HuiXiang 9) Aunty Susan 10) Cousin ZheMin 11) Isabella 12) HongSheng 13) SiangHui 14) Nobuaki 15) Shirley 16) XinYi 17) KunGeng 18) Jason 19) Marcus Bread Gorgor 20) Honey 21) Derek 22) LaoJing 23) Agnes 24) Christopher 25) Glenn 26) Ignatius 26) Bb, YongMing 27) Johnaton 28) Paul ( He actually forgot! )": ) 29) Huiying In the noon, we had a great time. I meet up Honey at Bedok Inter, trying to have our breakfast before heading ECP while Honey found a crocoach on her dish. Well, hahas.. it scares her off badly. She threw away the whole bowl of pork soup. :x Dollah met us, took BUS197 to ECP. Honey got us the wrong plate and thus, we alight at Marine Parade. LOL! Honey eh~ Brought the wanted materials ( Ice & Bbq stuffs ), rent 3 bikes and
we cycle to our BBq pit, G74(: Lucky No. go buy 4D! Hahas. Took us soooo longgggg to reach our destination, we are panting away! Its tiring, its hot, its far, its sweating. Who knows this awful but AWESOME feeling? To our suprise, many people turn up to her party! (: There goes Anisa, Farah, Lidya, KAMILA, Nabilah, Yk, LY & BoBo. Thats all, I suppose. Couldn't really remember all of them. :x Sorry! Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to Sheila~ Happy Birthday to you~ Yayness! Time to cut cake, Sheila looks so happy but yet... shy! Hahas. She share her cake with me though its only her name was written on. She told me that she's very happy to share her cake with me, I'm so touched please! >< I've such a nice girlfriend cum classmate isn't it? Oh my.. I turn speechless. But, I turn up to be ungrateful. Wuahahas~ After we sang the Birthday Song, I throw an egg on her. Its the Sabotage time! :D Hahas. She is very lucky that even when my egg landed on her body, it didn't crack! Hahas. I suppose I didn't throw hard enough! Sorry girl, but a very.... Happy Birthday to You, once again! (: Without further a do, we(SL, Me, Yk, Ly) cabbed to PP. LY getting Birthday Present for his Sis whose birthday is on tml. He got me to choose one for my birthday, thanks so much. I tried to reject as, you see, they treat me so.. good? Well, I don't know how to explain. In any way, I like the necklace alot, thanks! Followed by, a present from YK. Getting from 77th Street. Thanks bro~ Settled dinner outside. Calvin meet us up. Hello, my Dad! He wish me " Happy New Year ". ._. Thanks alot, lols. Went into a Shop, Ameba. YK and SL brought themself some notepad. Its real cute. It was written " How to make me happy " and stuffs like that. You get to tick the box you would like someone to do for you and pass it to them. Very creative, hahas. Bus-ed back to Bedok inter, went to brought my Fruit Cake. Sorry Honey, remind me to pay you back. Went Bangawa Solo for fruit gatte(: Honey left first, I waited for my own bus. Reach home, settle down, get bathe! Surpise comes after this! While I'm bathing, Maya came to my house with those cuppies! Oh my god, so sweet right? She refuse to get Mom to call me out! ): As, it was a surpise! ^^ Thanks Sis, I won't even bear to eat them. >< Overall for my birthday was fun, memorable and enjoyable. I must really thanks you guys once again. May my 17 through the year to be spent "safely". Happy birthday once again(: Sheila's Party : |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |