"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Take this, guy.

I'm back.
Second post for the day.

Honey, a big thanks to you!
Mu~muack muack muacks~
( Are these kisses enough for you? I guess Maria's kisses do more help. :p )
The first photo that I had post was the shirt Honey got for me!
Awesome isn't it?! She even got me accessories, oh my god.

We're going to be twin on my birthday.
We're wearing it out on the same day with the same design/shirt.
Excited, isn't it. Yes, I'm.

Hereby present : Sandy Lim & Sandy Chong.
-Laugh out loud-

Even Mom mention that SL couldn't bear to buy her stuffs, instead
got me such a nice gift. Thus, Mom treat SL her favourite Onion Ring
at BK. Okays, its not a big deal, I know. But, just a token of appreciation! :)

Wait for my next pay Honey, getting you something else.
:D:D:D

Anyway, meet up Honey at Inter around 3pm.
Saw Slut and Honey thought that we are going together too.
Lols~ Actually, Slut is off to date with someone else! T.T
See, ditch your bitch and LaoGong behind but its okays.
We still love you! Ha-Ha.

( Friendship never ends. )

Trained to Bugis and we're shocked to see so many people.
Had a hard time squeezing and squashing.
Somehow still managed to get our stuffs.

Mom got herself a dress.
Well, as for Sis, she got herself two shirts and a new bag.
As for myself, Mom got me a new dress(: Thanks.

Honey didn't buy much actually.
She brought a vent, Pocky Purse and ______ for her Sis and Mom.
Thats all I suppose?

Meanwhile, my eyes couldn't stop looking into the different
shops with many different style of clothing. Wait til my second pay.
Promise Honey to go for a second trip when I got my pay.

I wanted too much thing.
The t-shirt there are just soooooooooo... awww! NICE!
I wanted to get new pants too. Too many things to buy.
Tsk, I want be a millionaire! :)

I guess I'm unlucky somehow.
Out of no where, my hand gets very itchy.
Couldn't stop myself from scratching them.
End up, it turn swollen. T.T But its much better now.
Sickening body just keep getting wrong!

Hope I don't get sick that often.

Now, its around 6pm that we trained back to Bedok and say Goodbyb.
Thanks Mom for everything that you had done for me.
Finally, I'm off to have my vermicelli.

I don't expect anything.
Just blessing and wishing will do.
& I hope to see you again.




Smile on the face of the day:

Honeyy-yy prezzie for me(:
One shirt (same as hers) and one bracelet.
Thanks Honey, I love you so much as well as those prezzie!



Mommy specially got me these strawberries.
Imported by Korea, my favourite country.
Taste just as sweet as sugar, not kidding.




Red eggs prepared by Mom in the morning.
Got two of the eggs I like, peel and made my wish :)
My egg together with the egg shell do look nice right?
As if there are some design printed on it. Hahas.