"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Finally I'm back.
Get ready for the longest post and sorry that I've deleted the previous few post
because it looks messy and confusing. :D

Lets see.
I shall post from the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.

I woke up doing nothing, getting ready to meet up my cousin for Shopping.
While waiting for my Sis to get ready, Aunty have already leave RedHill Grandma
house which is where we are suppose to meet at.

Fine, we headed Suntec by ourself.
Knowing that the Singapore River wasn't open to public
as such that there was nothing, Aunty and f. reach earlier before us.

Sis and I finally reached City Hall and made our way to meet up with them.
Know what? They change their plan to Vivo. Alright, Uncle drove us there.
Its tiring when we first( finally) reached and then, they drove us to other place.

Nothing much actually.

We went to Food Republic and sort of had our dinner.
The food there was nice especially the toast bread. Go try it! (:
Worthwhile.

Went shopping around and Uncle drove us back to Bedok Grandma house.
Meanwhile, Aunty and f. went to visit Grandma as its still chinese new year.
Hahas. Of cause, Aunty finally first seen Kymber which she had been saying
that she would visit her since she was born.

Kymber was then the highlight of the night again. LOL!
Aunty and f. leave around evening while my family had dinner at Grandma house.
As usual, steamboat. Its around 8pm that we headed home.

Funniest story starts here.
Suddenly I have the urge to stay overnight at Aunty house.
Well, I mean my "GUGU". I couldn't make up my mind in such a short notice as the
following day I'm meeting my Cousin out again to Sentosa.

So I thought that by heading Sentosa from Yishun would be much faster but I
never had any of my clothes with me. Thus, I end up in Dad's car. Both of our cars drove
out at the same time. We stop at the red traffic light.

We got our window wind down, expecting to say bye to Kymber.
Aunty lure me into her car by saying " Girl, don't regret okays. I count to 5 uh~ "

Hey, know me?
I got excited and I drop down the car in the middle of the road just to get into her car.
Everyone burst into laughters and as we afraid that Moto bikes might just dash out
from the back, each of us panick and shouted "QUICK". Hahas.

There I goes, ending up in my Aunty's car.
Hahas. Drove JunJie home and then back to our home.

I spent my night over there and I got scare off by Amber.
Its late, she just wouldn't sleep. Earlier on in the car, she mention that she saw a
"invisible man" following us behind the car. Wtf? She toned so serious.

Fine as she say that the invisible man stop following us the moment we alight lift.
In the middle of the night, she had her nightwalk. She was standing beside me when
I was dreaming about my boyfriend. She wake me up by calling my name as I thought
that she would want me to go to the toilet with her.

I opened my eyes, expecting her to say something to me while she was like..
Mumbling some Indian language. I tried to understand but I just couldn't catch up.
I asked what does she wants and she reply nothing going off into her bed again.

Too tired, went back to sleep when Amber suddenly shout :
" Kymber, be a good girl. Don't come near, later I give you. "
So I goes wtf again?!

Fine, turn in til the next morning.
Wake up to play with Kymber before she left for school.
Send her out of the house and she happily goes bye bye.

Went back to bed til 9.30am.

I woke up seeing no one except Uncle's parents.
Well, went into Aunty's room and got showered.
Packed my stuffs and headed out.

Uncle's parents was so shocked to see me alone in Aunty's room as they
thought Uncle was in the room as well. ._. Please, Uncle wasn't home since
he drove Amber, Kymber and Aunty to school/work.

Whatever!

I went off to Mac, having Breakfast on my own.
Walk to the nearest MRT, then trained to Vivo City.

Cousin was late! I spent my one hour of waiting in Toy 'R' Us wondering.
Brought Kymber's birthday gift. Its a Barbie doll! :D Sweet of me right?
Ha-ha.I know. So thick skin~

Even Cousin think its cute and nice of the barbie doll.
Of cause?! I brought it okays.

Brought our tickets to the entrance of Sentosa(:
Visit the Flower Gallery, nothing much actually.
They just took some photos and we went off.
They sent me back home again, thanks(:

That night was awesome, I got drunk.
Dad got me to try out his Gordon's- 47/3%.
Seems pretty nice and I got myself a whole cup.

Tsk, Mom add in too much Gordon's for me into my cola!
Spill out the first mouth I had it. Its too strong for me to take it.
Add more Cola to it, then its acceptable!

Not much of a cup, I'm already drunk.
Dad even expect me to finish the whole cup. ._.
Fine, I turn in early that night. My body was so hot.

Yk and Weiyi's call, I didn't even notice that night.
I'm so sorry.

Woke up the next morning (today) around 8.30am.
Got changed and went out to meet the Gangs. :D

Weiyi was late so I meet up Honey earlier for Breakfast first.
Followed by, we meet up the boys at Long John Silver.
( Boys - Calvin, Sam, LeongYew ) As expected, Yk was late.

Weiyi turned up, she had her breakfast( not finished! ).
Yk then turned up, packing food for his Grandma.

When everything was ready, we went up his Aunty's house.
His Aunty wasn't in except his Grandparents.
His Grandparents was kind enough to give us 2 angbao each! :D

They had Majong, blackjack. Wasn't into Majong that much.
Had Blackjack a few rounds, kinda lost my money.
End my game and went to accompanied Honey.

Leong Yew then join us.

Went crazy and we took photos in the toilet, its very funny!
Photos are all uploaded in the next post, enjoy it.
Comments are feel free to give! (:

Around 2pm, we had 'family protrait'.
It all start off with the protrait found in Yk's aunty house.
So, we modified them. Ha-ha.

SayLee was the Mom.
Calvin was the Dad.
I was acted as the Eldest Sis.
Followed by Yk, the ErGe.
The rest was followed respectively.
Siang Hui - SanGe.
Weiyi - ErJie.
LeongYew - XiaoDi.

Lmaos!!
Everyone plays their role.

Dad scold Mom for spoiling us.
I scold Dad for not giving us AngBao as he wanted to getthe ROLEX for Mom, himself.

Hahas.Wanna know more about Rolex?
Get my Mom to draw you one, she does pretty nice work.
LOL!

That afternoon, we cabbed back school to visit teacher
while the guys visit NPCC. Kenny and Co. was in the canteen
having Blackjack so we go over to join them.

Win abit of his money and we went off taking photos with
Mrs.Hoon. As we thought that we are not able to meet her
on that day, we draw on our mandarin and plan to leave it on
her table.

Who knows she suddenly turn up! (:

She got us a sad news.
She had submitted her Retirement to the P. hopeing that she would approve.
But the good news is that we are able to pay her a visit to her house if her retirement
was approved. HAHAS! :D

Its late, we went off to TM to get Sheila's gift.
We are heading to her party tomorrow! (:
Got her a necklance and a pair of earrings.
Hope she do like it.

Goodnight.
Tomorrow is the release of posting.
I've taken some pills, badly need some sleeps now.