"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Oh man..
Oh shit..
Oh my god..

Yes, its my adorable Kymber's sentence.
She had learnt many things by now.

:D

I'm at her house right now, doing nothing. ._.
She is having her afternoon nap.

Should I go for the nearest NTUC?
To grab some sushi and stuffs? :D
I guess I should! Couldn't stand doing nothing.

By night time, I should be able to reach 477.
I should also contact Gerald since we had last met out.
Awww, just enjoy night life.

I miss my girlgirl JiaQian too! ):

Hmmmmm..


I want bucketbag.
Fail to get one at Bugis.
The bag there are all medium size but I wanted a small size.

I want t-shirt.
Many artistic and well designed shirt.
I've got alot but not enough for me.

I want to thanks SL.
She brought me stuffs with the 100buckies that her dad gave to
bribe her from working. Felt so touched honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
Thanks alot. I will get you something in return!

I really need something to munch now.
I'm off getting my sushi! Byb byb! :]