![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Noon, went out to meet Shirley.
I'm starving like hell as I met the peak hour at food court. While waiting, I went to shop around for my bag. Shirley is very long. Taking her own sweet time still shitting at home, lols. Pathetic me, waited for her almost up to 2 hours. Nevermind, it had been very long I last went out with her. Finally she came, 3pm. Meet her up at MRT and meanwhile, I saw XinYi JieJie. She look so much like her friend. :) *Kawaiiii* She is heading Bugis, I think. So didn't talk much later on and went off with Shirley. Went Montip, got my bag. A hotpink one, terribly nice! :D Went CS to shop around and finally, took Bus3 to Pasir Ris. Went shopping around and contact Honey. She is at TM while I'm already in Whitesand. Earlier on, she was in Pasir Ris while I'm in TM! Lols. Get myself an ice cream while Shirley eats like a pig. :x Hahas. Kidding. Went home as my Bus21 is here. I shall not post any further. I'm out to meet a boy-friend now. Bye. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |