![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() My big day is coming in 15 more days. Should I be happy or sad? Haissssssss. Hope to get into RP. Mom fall sick again. It really kept me busy the whole morning. First, I got to fill in my application for JAE. Followed by, I need to make breakfast for Mom which was about 2pm? Finally, my own breakfast at 3pm. Gotta faint. I just got settled down and now, Mom wanted me to get Sis to Bugis to change her shoe size. Oh my goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! >< Nevermind, better do it before she got problem with me again. Sickening at times. Lack of sleeps. T.T Its killing me. Couldn't get into sleep at night, perhaps I'm too stressed up. Breathe in, out, in and out.. Suddenly got an urge of wanting to go East Coast Park. I only do that when I wish to enjoy the breeze. And, I only enjoy the breeze when I don't feel right. *Sigh* Anyway, just for update. Yk wanted Chalet at the start of Feb. Is anyone interested? Please inform me or him. Thanks. Heres a Big Kiss for Dear before I go. I've received your hug, bro(: Take care & I love you. Muacks! Bye Bye! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |