![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Just hang up call with Honeyy-yyyy. She's off to get her lunch. Couldn't imagine I had three post yesterday. Nevermind, keep it short and sweet but in three post. Lols. Honeyyy, I'll get you the Pocky Purse soon. Wait for me! Couldn't allow Maria to get that to you first. :P Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Oh my god, I love my honey. She shall become my companion in 50 years time down the road. Ha-ha. The day we went Bugis, I saw these two cute grey haired grandma walking infront of us. So I question SL this : " Will we be like them in 50 years time? Still hanging out together to shopping. But this time round we are not heading to Bugis street but clothes found in OG meant for Aunties. " She looked at me, burst into laughters and replied : " We shall go nice fit. " Nice fit = the place where I'm working to sell ahma clothing. Lols! Honeyyyy, be grateful that you got me, this cracker to accompany you in future! :D Even Maria don't have the fortune to do that. Lols!! We shall dress like one ahma in those days. Hahas... Anyway, sorry Marcus & co. Couldn't accompany you guys to vivo yesterday. My tummy still hurts even now. ._. Marcus say its because of my instant noodle. Erm.. I add too much food to it. :X ( Learnt my lesson. ) He.He. Yk, you gotta change date soon! Sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Reason being is simple. 2nd Feb : Aunty Eve birthday 3rd Feb : Cousin WeiJie birthday 4th Feb : Ahma birthday 5th Feb : Baby Kymber birthday ( all from father's side. ) Yesyes, our birthday are all linked! :D My birthday is on 31st Jan. So who is willing to give birth to a new born baby on 1st Feb in this family? Thus, all 6 days will be linked. Ha-Ha. Followed by my Aunty's chalet on 7th Feb to 9th Feb. :x Sorry. Let me see if there's anymore thing I wanted to post.. . . . Lee Jun Ki is handsome. . . . Other than this? Lols.. . . . If he is my boyf.. . . . More? . . . Whatever. I want a tropical love. (((((((((((((((((((((((((: Just the feeling of love. Baby, do I get to see you again? On my birthday? Mr.TKY, you're doomed!
Insult my boyf. T.T Lols~ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |