![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Just for advise. Just mind your own problem rather than linger with others'. Seriously, it made your life meaningless and made yourself look like a fool. No joke. If only these few sentences you're taking it, you're really one fool. You made yourself reveal. My result wasn't great. Callous you, laughs as much as you want, I don't really mind. This shows that you're so... hypocrites. Oppos~ :x Thanks Honeyy-yy, for advise and wanting me to call her if I couldn't get sleep last night. My ex tutor got my result analysis and gave me the best suggestion to it. Hopefully I can make it then. Thus, meet up with Dollah, WY and her friends for a tour in RP. My chances are higher over in RP as Ms Ng agreed too. But the chances of getting into a better course and even into the school, I guess it was slim. Hopefully I can op it in any method just to get me there. My birthday wish : To get into a poly. Damn disappointed in myself, serious. ( Okays, laugh then. ) I just got that feeling that my birthday would be a damn meaningless one. Don't expect anything, just disappointed in myself. I'm glad. Everyone stood by me and cheer me up. People like Yk, he hug and clean my tears for me once again. But this time round, he didn't mention that if I cry more, he would slap me. He called me a couples of minutes back just to check how I'm feeling. Somehow he is still a great bro, isn't it? :D Also, Shirley. I've read your blog, thanks alot! I love you! :) I want more of your hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I must really thanks everyone for concerning and sending me msg. I don't need to mention name right? Its way too much to name out. Anyway, you know who you are. My deepest appreciation here :) Lastly, my best friend who stood by me. Juliet, ChunMin and Banana CSL. Thanks. RP wasn't a lousy school. I hope to get in there. By working hard, I hope to get my course change by year two. Thus people, wish me lucks. We even had Pool in the library. Dollah against me, he win. ._. Dad came to fetch us for dinner and we even had shopping for food at ShingShiong. Chocolates, candies, tibits, 'Bakaw'... Something which I wanted to mention about. My aunty was the best person I've ever met. She had been treating me well, seiyang me, dote me. Each time I put up at her house, she would ask if I had enough pocket money and never fail to slip in some of them into my pocket. She would never reprimand me and even get me to move on. Even her own daughter, she just wouldn't care that much. Hahas. Thanks aunty! Hope I wouldn't No more regrets.
You made me bump into you unexpectedly. That would be more than enough, I'm contented. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |