"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I saw Potato Aunty Alice today, so happy.
The moment she saw me, she mention that I'm cute.
Oppos, I never get money to bribe her okays. Lols!

Penny called and get me down to collect my pay.
Mommy accompanied me and Alice thought my
Mom is a customer. ._.

Promised Alice that I would get her chocolate if I get to meet her soon! :D
Wait for me, Alice~ Lols!!
( My manager and Nacy Aunty got jealous because of this, hahas. )

After SL left my house, I get down to collect my pay.
After receiving my first pay, I got myself a new pair of shoe for Chinese new year.
I'm so happpyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

First time I work and get stuffs using my own hard earn money :)

Get sis a new watch, new shoes.
Get mom a new watch as well.
Hope they would like it, my small token only.
Shall get daddy his beer soon.

Went shopping around Bugis, headed Niwa Sushi for another dinner at Eunos.
Mommy's treat. Lols~ It was late when I reached home.
Didn't get to call SL, sorry. I'm meeting you tomorrow anyway. See you soon.

A great help from Dollah regarding the JAE, thanks.
Simon my only cheer leader, came to cheer me up today.
He ask me to eat MORE when I'm already so fat! Nevermind, I've got such caring
little bro, great isn't it?! Hahas~

Anyway, really a big thank for those people for lend me their hands and gave me a help.
I'm touched, greatful and also thankful! Good deeds will be return soon.
May God bless you guys, thanks(:

Goodnight! Its late, I'm turning in.