"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I got all my photos just uploaded.
People, please take your time to view as I spent hours doing them!
Hahas.

Do I really looked weird with make-up?
Was discussing this with Dear.

He told me he looks cute with make-up on.
Yes, I replied him. Especially with the bluster! :D

He still suggest not to put too much on but,
I apply in little amount already. Hmmm..

Hahas.

My throat hurts abit.
My voice was lost.

Yk act as my voice last night, sickening!!
I was coughing away and lost every single bits of my voice.
He was there laughing away. LOL!

I forgot what to post for today.
Perhaps edit at night! (:

I finally remembered!
Happy 17th Birthday Sheila! :D
Hahas. I sent her a msg, hope her wishes come true! (:




Baby, I dreamt of you.
Telling me that you love me! :D
But, I gave you a slap! =x