![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! My hunky show is gotta be the last episode tonight! How could I ever miss the show acted by LeeJunKi. He is so cute, so handsome. Aww~ People, watch it for the sake of.. erm, him? >< He is handsome. Catch his last action in the show. Woohoo! :D Couldn't wait for my show to start and get sitted by the sofa munching my buns. Went Shing Siong earlier on to shop for Chinese New Year goods. Got some drinks but not those tibits yet. Chinese New Year Eve is coming, lets countdown! As usual, my family will be having reunion dinner at Grandma's house. Cosy right?! :D In less than 20 days, I'm turning 17! (: Wish me happy birthday by then! Below are LeeJunKi's photo, enjoy! Shall post more of it when time goes. He is cute/kawaiii.. isn't it? Arrrrhoooo~ Honeyyy-yy ;
Your mind always follow what your heart says. I know you had an answer in your heart but just that you're afraid to get give it a try if you really find it hard to shake it off. There is always us to help and also to guide you. You can still, always share your secrets with me. I don't mind helping you out as this are what friends are for. Hope you got the key to your heart. Open it up, give it a try. Just for advise, don't give in too much this time round. Also, don't put in too much emotion. I think you're smart enough to get what I mean right? Cheer up and good luck. Hope to hear from your answer soon. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |