"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Happy Lunar Birthday to Myself.
Its counted as one of my big day! (:

Just woke up, didn't saw Mommy..
But I saw a plent full of red eggs waiting for me to peel them!
Shall wait til Mom is back. Had no idea where she went.

Yk was the first to wish me last night at 12mn.
Followed by Mommy. Wuahahs~ Thanks alot.
Yk was the first to wish because he was on phone
with me and I asked him to wish me! ._. Lols~

Thick skin right, but its okays.
I receive that bits of blessing! :)

Got that urge of wanting a birthday cake.
Guess that it was long that I've last ate it.
As usual, I'm requesting a fruit cake.

Fruit cake may be part of my memories..
Just a cake, but it crave deep memory in me.
It was the first kind of cake that Mom and Dad got it for me.
Just like this, this tradition goes on. I had fruit cake for almost
every single year. One day when I'm old celebrating my last
birthday, shall be fruit cake too! :)

Alright, I wish the fairy will grant me 10 wishes.
I'm not sure will that be enough but let not be so greedy.
Wouldn't name it out until its 31st Jan.

( Will it still come true if I say it out?! )

I suppose my birthday would be boring this year.
It happened to be Chinese New Year. Sigh, how to celebrate?
Even if I do, I will be celebrating alone I guess.
Mom and Dad don't take cakes. My birthday you know, make it more alive can?
Sigh.

Most of all, I wish AhMa & AhGong to have a healthy body and live long.
Long enough to see their Great-grand children and even Great-great-grand children.
Filial kid, wuahahs~ Anyway, that is one of my wish. It must come true kays(:

Just before I woke up, I dreamt of peeling eggs.
Meeting the WP, taking photo with Vibol and he had the same kind
of mobile as me. Lols, am I thinking too much or its part of stress?
Even dreamt that Mom and Dad drove to Malaysia without me and
Honeyy say she is willing to bring me there as its nearer to her hometown.
Hahas.. Funny dream and I woke up! :D

Whats now?
Awaiting for Mom to be back.
Go Grandma's house to get her some red eggs.
Lastly, meet up Honeyyyyy! :)


Baby, you got me so wheeled over you.
Even til now, I couldn't forget you.
At this moment, you capture my heart, my attention.
Just couldn't shake you off from my mind.