"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Guess what's this? Its our 小可爱! (:


The double Sandy are found along Bugis Street!
Yes, its me together with SayLee. Lols.

I apologise for being late.
Somehow, I miss my bus. Yuck!
Saw Weiyi and her Mom together with Jaymas, hello! :D
We went off for breakfast before the shopping spree start.

He.He.He.

.
.
.

1, 2, 3 off we go!

It was about 4pm that we had already made 3-4 rounds along the street.
Marvellous~ Its tiring okays. We had both been complaining about our
heavy dragging leg. Lols.

Somehow, we got a total of 12 carrier bag.
I got a total of 5 while she got a total of 7.
Guys, you must be thinking that girls are.... uh huh!
Okays, just shhhh. Later girls can't get married.

Its about 5pm that we headed to Niwa Sushi for MY dinner.
Oh poor thing, she watch me eats! ): Sorry!

Hurry and pack food home for my Sis.
SL meeting her MARIA ( always snatch my girlfriend ) so we
took bus 21 together.

Start working next week I guess.
But its for short period. Sorry Weiyi if this did offends you.
Explained to you, didn't know if you got it anot. Hope you understand.

Thus, sorry Christopher.
Couldn't go out with you anymore on the next friday.
:) Other day perhaps!




16 more days to go....... (: