"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Goodbye 16, Hello my 17! :D

Know whats now?
Happy 17th Birthday to myself! (:

Thanks fellows for msg me last night.
Queenie was the first ( dot on the spot ) to msg me, so touched.
Oh my god. Hahas.

Followed by Dear, Nicky.
Bro msg me from L.A. Its like WowWow.
Yes bro, you hit 00:00 too. Thanks! :D

Third was Jul followed by Sebastian, KLMM, JiaMin and
finally, a birthday song sang by Ben(:

Thank you so much! :D



Actually while browning through blog, I came by Maya Jiejie's Blog.
Oh my god, she is so sweet. The best Sis who always never fail to
dote me thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much! :D

Thanks Sis so much!

Erm, don't tell me that you're actually sending these cuppies to my house?
Ha-ha. I hope not, it would be so shy for me then! Hahas. Nice cuppies! :D
Its pink, somemore.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Thanks alot Sister! :D