![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Couple of mins before it reaches Chinese New Year Eve.
Time flies isn't it? In a twink of eyes, I'm turning 17 soon too. :) If only I could remain as a baby. A baby with no worries, no memories. They just eat, drink, sleep and play. So carefree, I wanted it too. Ignore me, I'm feeling rather moody then. Now I know what friends are. I wonder why do have such a friend who can just spill out anything without caring a single of your feeling. If you don't feel hurt, let me tell you this.. I do feel very hurt. In fact, left out. It only tells me that you don't worth the way I'm treating you more than a friend because I treasure you. Treasure in the sense of long enduring friendship. Get it? I doubt it. Forget it. To others, my birthday is only just another day. Fine then. Enough of all these. I wish Grandma, Grandpa to live long. May a New Year be Prosperous and Good Fortune. Next, hope Daddy's work be smoothling... Mommy's leg to recover soon... Sis to be more understanding towards me... Ever lasting friendship... Yayness, its 12mn now. Happy New Year! :) In a couple of few more hours, we are all heading to Grandma's house for reunion dinner. As usual, having steamboat! :] Followed by, had my medicure done. Wheees~ So great, goodnight! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |