![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
In the noon, watched Channel 5 : 13 Going On 30.
It wasn't a bad one, nice and simple and yet touching. It was this girl who wanted to be in her 30's badly as she was only 13! Of cause, changes happened like fairy tale for her. :) Because of this show, I went to Grandma's house late without helping her to the food serve for steamboat. Sorry! >< Somehow when I stepped into Grandma's house, Aunt had been helping out. Heh heh.. Kymber is not yet here, couldn't play with her yet. Thus, msg Baobei almost the whole day. Of cause, BaoBei always share interesting stuffs with me. Got to laugh off like mad. He share with me his bathing incident. Don't get the wrong thinking, people. Its nothing much actually. Hahas.. All the family have reached, of cause with Baby Kymber! Uncle whom Kymber always called "Papa" wanted to shot her. He gather ALL the grand-daughters(6) and had a few shots. Finally, with all my male cousin(3) together with my Grandma and Aunty Eve. As being the oldest grand-child, I brought those younger ones out to play. We got Baby Kymber, the youngest one to chase after us. Without mentioning, I guess you guys have already know what game are we playing. Hahas. Its tiring to play with them especially when you're the oldest. They tend to be much naughty and playful. You couldn't handle them and would just shout surrender. Clear my job, brought them back and off for my dinner. Dinner was fine but just with much more ingredient compared to the previous one we had before Chinese New Year. I didn't had much of the rices either the ingredients. Everyone had been saying that I'm fatter now. Yes, I totally agreed! ): Sis told me its ever since the trip to Malaysia that I started to get fatter. I shouldn't have went right? But its okays, I brought plenty of clothes. Wuahahas ~ Adults had their Majong but they kinda end early. Aunty Eve is rushing off to another dinner and Royal Place if I did not get the name wrongly. Everyone then went seperated way. No doubt, we headed home. Lols. Beforehand, had my medicure done. This time with a much daring and striking colour. Aunt Eve even applied 3D design on my nails. Awww, so nice!! Thanks(: Make a guess of the colour on my fingers! :D Tomorrow is really coming. Time to collect plenty and plenty of angbao! :D Exciting right? I still couldn't make up my mind about the clothes I should wear tomorrow. Also, should I even make up? How must I get my hair style? Or even tied? All these questions keep me busy. My Scedule : 1st day : Grandmas' house, 3 of them. 2nd day : Perhaps other relative. 3rd day : Friend gathering(?) Perhaps. I shall get to see my Butty Cousin, ZheMin soon. Butty, wait for me. You're craving for my photos isn't it! :D I miss you. I want go over to your house!! Shall take many photos with her the moment I saw her. I'm off to do my stuffs, goodnight! Smile on the face of the day : |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |